Recent headlines have drawn attention to harassment in the workplace. Do your leaders know how to address and prevent harassment at your business?
To protect your company and reduce expensive turnover, it’s imperative businesses provide training for their managers and supervisors on some key topics they must know and practice as agents of your company.
Training topics include, but are not limited to:
Preventing and Addressing Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation – Leader Edition.
- Course Summary: This training has received excellent feedback as it’s jam packed with real case studies that gives people managers a solid understanding of what exactly discrimination, harassment, and retaliation is and how to prevent it in their workplaces. Session includes multiple examples of lessons learned from past cases to help leaders understand how they can avoid similar mistakes. This session will prompt your managers to pay closer attention to the environments in their workplaces and provide them with the knowledge necessary for how to address a situation should it arise.
- Course Description: Disappointments and disagreements are a daily part of every workplace. So what makes the difference between teams that handle frustrations constructively and those that spiral into blame and mistrust?Based on the book, “How to Reduce Workplace Conflict and Stress,” and from Thera Rising International, this is a seminar your organization can’t afford to miss.
- Conflict Savvy! empowers individuals from front-line employees to leaders to top executives to build the workplace environment they desire – and deserve. Learn the part you and your colleagues can play in building a resilient culture of integrity and pride in work. Learn why negative assumptions pick up momentum and spread, how to short-circuit destructive disagreement, and eliminate unconscious behaviors that spark power struggles and mistrust.
- Executives and front-line employees testify that this seminar transformed the way they respond to disagreement – in their professional and personal lives. Thera Rising’s strategies have been featured in dozens of publications including The New York Times, HR Magazine, Harvard Management Update, Oprah Magazine, and MSNBC.
Employment laws that every leader needs to know.
- Course Summary: A single employee complaint can trigger an external audit or lawsuit. As agents of your company, managers must know and comply with several employment laws to protect your company. Session covers laws surrounding pay rules, breaks, overtime, scheduled hours for minors, lawful reasons for terminations, protected activity & retaliation, leaves & accommodations.
Engaging and motivating your team.
- Course Summary: A major part of being a leader is about having the ability to engage your team. This course will put you on the right track to give leaders greater confidence and equip them with the most up to date motivation concepts through a number of activities and exercises that will empower them to offer their people an “action guide”, a plan, a challenge, a goal or a purpose that they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results.
New Leader Assimilation.
- When a new manager steps in, it’s a big change for all parties. To help assimilate a new manager to a work group and accelerate the getting-to-know each other process, South Creek HR can facilitate a new leader assimilation session. Running a session such as this can set the new leader up for success and lay the foundation to build a high performing team.
Have a HR topic in mind that you don’t see listed, contact us to inquire further.