Everything DiSC Workplace® delivers a comprehensive, workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, this learning experience helps participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience.
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC style.
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations.
- In-depth: The 20-page Everything DiSC Workplace Profile provides real-world tips and practical strategies for building a better workplace.
- Precise: Everything DiSC Workplace uses adaptive testing—an interactive assessment process that tailors questions based on an individual’s responses—to give participants the most precise DiSC style assignment possible.
Exciting Follow-up Tools
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports: Exciting follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants. Shows their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access available with all Everything DiSC profiles.
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report: Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. English only. Sold separately.
- Everything DiSC Team View: Provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps.