Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is your best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC®. Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online course allows you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by our expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, you’ll complete activities designed to practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during your workshops. You will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive in your organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Three modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring three to five hours a week), conducted over a three week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
By registering for this event, you are committing to one week of self-directed Everything DiSC® Core content, plus three weeks dedicated to Everything DiSC Workplace. This deep dive includes three, live 90 minute, virtual, instructor-led scheduled at 9 – 10:30 am CST on these dates:
- Tuesday, May 12: Session 1
- Tuesday, May 19: Session 2
- Tuesday, May 26: Session 3
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification*: $2,495
Volume Discount for 5+ people from same organization**:$2,045
*Client must own or have access to a Workplace Facilitation Kit, sold separately.
**Must register at the same time, for course date; contact South Creek HR directly.