Everything DiSC® Management offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role–whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager. A complete program of classroom training, and online pre-work and follow-up focuses learning in five key areas:
- Understanding DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers.
Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the styles of others to bring out the best in each and every employee in their charge.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager
Program Component #1: Everything DiSC® Management Profile
Research-validated, online assessment. 27-page management-specific profile report helps learners better understand:
- Their approach to managing and developing others—their perspectives on directing and delegating
- How DiSC style influences the factors that others find motivating
- Insights for building strong relationships with their own managers
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections.
- The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately, see next tab).
View a sample profile here: Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
Program Component #2: Facilitation
- If you would like to get the full benefit of this powerful tool, a workshop is recommended. You have the flexibility to either facilitate a workshop in-house for your organization or bring South Creek HR in to deliver the workshop for your group.
- To facilitate the workshop in-house, you may purchase the facilitation toolkit (see the next tab).
- Price per profile: $107.50 (contact us for quantity pricing for over 10 profiles).
- Facilitation Toolkit (for in-house facilitators): $1,215.00
- Workshop by South Creek HR: contact us for pricing and to book.
- Six 60-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe
- Includes sample Everything DiSC Management Profile and Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guide (for up to 24 participants)
The Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
- Templates and images
- Resources and research
Modules 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style Explores how DiSC preferences and priorities influence management style—including decision making and problem solving—and how to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues. 60 minutes each.
Module 3: Directing and Delegating Large and small group activities, along with video and worksheets, help participants identify their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, learn to use people-reading techniques to determine the DiSC styles of those they manage, and craft action plans for adapting their behavior to more effectively manage people with various styles. 60 minutes.
Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated and develop fresh insight into what it takes to create an environment where it’s easy for people to find their own natural motivation. 60 minutes.
Module 5: Developing Others Focuses on the often overlooked—but essential—role of managers: supporting the long-term professional growth and development of employees by providing resources and opportunities that capitalize on each individual’s potential. 60 minutes.
Module 6: Working with Your Manager Identifies successful approaches to managing up—as a direct report, working effectively with different DiSC style managers, to advocate and get buy-in, influence and communicate, and navigate through conflict. 60 minutes.