Everything DiSC Workplace® delivers a comprehensive, workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, participants will learn to understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile
Research-validated, online assessment. 20-page workplace-specific profile report helps learners explore the priorities that drive them and identifies three key strategies—based on individual DiSC profiles—for increasing their effectiveness in working with other styles.
- You have the option to order an Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile for each employee and the freedom to decide how you’d like to use the profiles that best fit the needs of your organization.
- While the workshop is recommended to get the full benefit of the tool, it is not required following the profile purchase.
- You have the flexibility to either facilitate the workshop in-house for your organization or bring South Creek HR in to deliver the workshop for your group.
- To facilitate the workshop in-house, contact South Creek HR to order the facilitation toolkit (more information below).
- To gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization, consider earning your Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification.
- Price per profile: $64.50 (contact us for quantity pricing for over 15 profiles).
- Facilitation Toolkit (for in-house facilitators): $1,195.00
- Workshop by South Creek HR: contact us for pricing and to book.
Facilitation Toolkit (for in-house facilitators)
- Three 90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities: one for People-Reading and one for Comparison Reports are also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile and Everything DiSC® Comparison Report.
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone video (with and without subtitles)
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Workplace Style Guides
- Templates and images
- Access to online resources and research
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC® Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC style. 90 minutes.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: People Reading
Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles on behavioral cues.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.