The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. You will gain expertise in using the model and accompanying course material, earning the credential of a Five Behaviors™ Accredited Facilitator.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors to your organization.
- Experience facilitating small groups.
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session.
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team.
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately).
Upcoming Online Course Dates:
Opens January 4, 2019
Live sessions Fridays at 8:00-9:30 AM CST
January 11, 18, 25; Feb 1 and Feb 8
- Course (per person)*: $2,495
- Volume Discount (cost per person when 5 or more register from the same client organization)**: $2,045
- *Note: Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately)
- **Note: Must register at the same time for the same course date. Organizations that send multiple facilitators through The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation only need one kit!
- Kit Pricing
- The Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (required that each attendee own or have access to a facilitation kit – purchased separately): $1,495