“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.” – Patrick Lencioni, author of the The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership fable.
Based on the book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessment and accompanying material is designed for an intact team. A team is a relatively small number of people (from three to twelve) who meet on a regular basis and are collectively responsible for results. The team members share common goals as well as the rewards and responsibilities for achieving them.
With this program, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Using these results, participants will be able to create a better, stronger team.
The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Profile
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors™ model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team. Click below to view a sample profile.
Flexible Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports. Choose the One-Day Facilitation Program or Three-Day Facilitation Program.
- You have the flexibility to either facilitate the workshop in-house for your organization or bring South Creek HR in to deliver the workshop for your group.
- To facilitate the workshop in-house, contact South Creek HR to order the facilitation toolkit (more information below).
- To hone your skills as facilitators of this unique program, consider earning the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation.
- Price per profile: $150.50.
- Facilitation Toolkit (for in-house facilitators): $1,495
- Workshop by South Creek HR: contact us for pricing and to book.
The Five Behaviors Experience
The program is a deep dialogue experience where team members engage in authentic discussion driven by team assessment results. South Creek HR facilitates a process that provides a platform for open communication and dialogue of team challenges. The result is a productive and high-functioning team that is able to drive hard-hitting discussion into actionable steps to:
- Make better, faster decisions
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all team members
- Avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Eliminate discussions about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in
- Create a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Measure Team Results
The Five Behaviors of Cohesive Team assessment provides a benchmark of performance. Teams can track improvements over time with a Five Behaviors Progress report that highlights a side-by-side comparison of results from the initial benchmark.