Workplace conflict is inevitable. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships. Click here to view a brief introduction video.
By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. With Productive Conflict, learners will:
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style.
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations.
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive
conflict with colleagues.
The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: The Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to a participant’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC style.
- Why do I do This?: Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and re-frame productive responses to conflict situations.